TAX PAYMENT SPECIALIST
The Trust Control team is looking for an UltiPeep with experience in processing Payroll Tax payments to fill our Tax Payment Specialist opening. The Tax Payment Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day, quarter-end and year-end tax payment processes within the Trust Operations team and will report to the Trust Operations Manager.
Ultimate is ranked #1 on FORTUNE's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2017 and #7 for “100 Best Places to Work For” in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials,” #5 on Fortune’s “50 Best Workplaces for Diversity,” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Execute US Tax Payment processes in a timely and accurate manner, Daily & QE Tax Payments
- Adhere to Audit Controls as related to US Tax Payments
- Assist internal and external customers with questions related to US Tax Payments
- Assist in Execution Canada Tax Payment processes in a timely and accurate manner if needed
- Research and resolve issues and bank reconciliation items related to US Payment transactions.
- Special projects as assigned by management.
- Other duties to be defined.
- Must be able to manage in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments
- Expert with Microsoft Office applications: Word, and Excel
- Excellent analytical ability within a high transaction volume environment
- 3+ years Payroll Tax Experience
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as experienced in handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excels in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Looks for new and creative ways to solve problems or improve processes
- Experience with accounting and/or banking processes
- BA in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience will be considered
Travel Requirement: 10%
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Additional Application Instructions** SELECT "ONWARD TO OPPORTUNITY" WHEN ASKED HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS POSITION ON YOUR APPLICATION **
Sign up for Job Alerts
17-SOL-0215 Director, OPS EHSSolAero Technologies Corp.Albuquerque, NM, United StatesMar 27
"Full Stack" DeveloperEngineering Service ProfessionalsLorton, VA, United StatesMar 27
Embedded EngineerEngineering Service ProfessionalsKing of Prussia, PA, United StatesMar 27
Diesel TechnicianAmerit Fleet SolutionsDenton, TX, United StatesMar 27
Diesel TechnicianAmerit Fleet SolutionsSt. Louis, MO, United StatesMar 27
More from Ultimate Software
TRUST OPERATIONS REPUltimate SoftwareSanta Ana, CA, United StatesMar 20
UTA SPECIALISTUltimate SoftwareSanta Ana, CA; Atlanta, GA, United States; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; VirtualMar 20
PROJECT MANAGER LEVEL IIUltimate SoftwareFt Lauderdale, FL, United StatesMar 06
SALESFORCE TECHNICAL ADMINISTRATORUltimate SoftwareFt Lauderdale, FL, United StatesMar 03
DATA ARCHITECTUltimate SoftwareFt Lauderdale, FL, United StatesMar 03