Posted Mar 19
Prime Finance Cash and Trade Proc Sr Analyst
New York Full Time
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Prime Finance Middle Office is a dedicated team of individuals focused on supporting the operational life cycle of securities lending. The AVP plays a key role in facilitating communication between functional teams to share knowledge and good practice, and to implement a focus on process and performance efficiency
- R esponsible for ensuring timely complete and accurate processing of transactions, including performing all relevant control.
- Build and maintain a good rapport with internal & external stakeholders
- Communicate effectively within the team, the business units objectives and operational expectations.
- Ensure the stock loan business is run in compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Become a key member of the desk support model that serves as the single point of contact for operational issues, such as queries and concerns from the desk and operational partners.
- Centrally facilitate new client onboarding (TBD).
- Point of contact for new business initiatives.
- Coordinate high priority transactions / market issues.
- Manage operational regulatory and audit reviews.
- Partnership with product development on front-to-back change initiatives, including testing and migration of core processing onto strategic platforms.
- Coordination of process improvements with near and far shore centers.
- Regulatory change (T2 etc.)
- College Grad with Finance or related degree
- 3 years of working knowledge of domestic and international stock loan day to day operating model
- Strong team player with ability to communicate effectively and build relationships across the organization
- Clear and concise escalation. Ability to recognize high risk situations and deal with them in a prompt manner
- Proactive and able to work under own initiative. Self-starter, challenges status quo
- Effective prioritization and time management
- Strong problem solving skills, able to think clearly in challenging situations
Additional Application InstructionsWhen asked the "source" on the Citi's application site select "other" then type either "Hire Heroes USA" or "HHUSA" in the text box", this will allow Citi to ensure full consideration is given to all referrals
Sign up for Job Alerts
17-SOL-0215 Director, OPS EHSSolAero Technologies Corp.Albuquerque, NM, United StatesMar 27
"Full Stack" DeveloperEngineering Service ProfessionalsLorton, VA, United StatesMar 27
Embedded EngineerEngineering Service ProfessionalsKing of Prussia, PA, United StatesMar 27
Diesel TechnicianAmerit Fleet SolutionsDenton, TX, United StatesMar 27
Diesel TechnicianAmerit Fleet SolutionsSt. Louis, MO, United StatesMar 27
More from Citi
Part-Time Teller (20 Hours) - Bilingual (Mandarin/Spanish/English) - Hastings Ranch Branch - Pasadena, CACitiPasadenaMar 27
Personal Banker - Hastings Ranch Branch - Pasadena, CACitiPasadenaMar 27
Senior Vice President, Asset and Liability Management (ALM) Senior Lead AnalystCitiLong Island CityMar 27
Part-Time Teller (20 Hours) - Culver City BranchCitiCulver CityMar 27
Branch Manager - Anaheim Downtown BranchCitiAnaheimMar 27
Security Event AnalystUnisysAugusta, GA, United StatesMar 22
Cyber Threat Intelligence AnalystUnisysAugusta, GA, United StatesMar 22
Cyber Security AnalystEngineering Service ProfessionalsFallon, NV, United StatesMar 24
Level 1 Help Desk Agent - Must have SECRET security clearance and an A+, SEC + OR Network + certification”UnisysSalt Lake City, UT, United StatesMar 14
Unisys Project ManagerUnisysAustin, TXMar 22