Posted Mar 19
Citi Private Bank - Client Reporting Operations - Tampa Client Reporting Lead
Tampa Full Time
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Specifically, the successful candidate will:
- Lead the Client Reporting group in Tampa, supporting the NAM and LATAM businesses covering data quality & controls, investment performance measurement/analysis and client delivery across Legal Statements, investment reporting, advice/confirm rendition and ad-hoc reporting.
- Opportunity to learn the Private Bank Operations
- Opportunity to learn various dimensions of Financials, Investment and performance measurement & reporting.
- Experience in team management & leadership as well as partnering with diverse teams located in multiple locations and time zones
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple processes & deliverables concurrently often within aggressive timeframes; ability to cope under time pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - will have interaction with senior technology and business managers
- Strong analytical and strategic background in the financial services industry with operational experience
- Must be able to compose and deliver business documents such as business cases, project plans, executive summaries, governance reports, etc.
- Proven ability to build consensus across multiple stakeholder groups through partnership
- Demonstrated capabilities in quantitative and data analysis (e.g., Excel, MS Access, Business Objects)
- Strong understanding of investments: managed accounts, alternative investments (Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Real Estate), Fixed Income & Equities
- Investment Performance background or related function focusing on Time & Money Weighted RoR reporting, Risk analytics, Attribution, etc.
Have a broad business and knowledge in the following areas:
- Experience across equities, Fixed income, mutual funds and alternative investment processing
- Familiarity with regulatory environment and reporting standards
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
Additional Application InstructionsWhen asked the "source" on the Citi's application site select "other" then type either "Hire Heroes USA" or "HHUSA" in the text box", this will allow Citi to ensure full consideration is given to all referrals
Sign up for Job Alerts
17-SOL-0215 Director, OPS EHSSolAero Technologies Corp.Albuquerque, NM, United StatesMar 27
"Full Stack" DeveloperEngineering Service ProfessionalsLorton, VA, United StatesMar 27
Embedded EngineerEngineering Service ProfessionalsKing of Prussia, PA, United StatesMar 27
Diesel TechnicianAmerit Fleet SolutionsDenton, TX, United StatesMar 27
Diesel TechnicianAmerit Fleet SolutionsSt. Louis, MO, United StatesMar 27
More from Citi
Part-Time Teller (20 Hours) - Bilingual (Mandarin/Spanish/English) - Hastings Ranch Branch - Pasadena, CACitiPasadenaMar 27
Personal Banker - Hastings Ranch Branch - Pasadena, CACitiPasadenaMar 27
Senior Vice President, Asset and Liability Management (ALM) Senior Lead AnalystCitiLong Island CityMar 27
Part-Time Teller (20 Hours) - Culver City BranchCitiCulver CityMar 27
Branch Manager - Anaheim Downtown BranchCitiAnaheimMar 27
ITSM ServiceNow Consulting LeadUnisysVirtual/Home BasedMar 21
Cyber Threat Intelligence AnalystUnisysAugusta, GA, United StatesMar 22
Unisys Project ManagerUnisysAustin, TXMar 22
Level 1 Help Desk Agent - Must have SECRET security clearance and an A+, SEC + OR Network + certification”UnisysSalt Lake City, UT, United StatesMar 14
Cyber Security AnalystEngineering Service ProfessionalsFallon, NV, United StatesMar 24